White Chicken Chili with Robin O’Donnell
- 3-4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 (15oz.) cans of white beans, drained
- 32 oz. salsa (store bought or homemade)
- 2 t. cumin
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey jack cheese
1. Combine chicken, salsa, beans and cumin in a stockpot.
2. Bring to a simmer by cooking on medium-high heat. When it reaches a simmer, reduce to medium heat.
3. Add shredded Monterey jack cheese to the pot and stir well. Simmer until melted.
4. Serve immediately; garnish with your favorite toppings.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.