TFD responds to structure fire at The Paddock Club apartment complex
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - The Tallahassee Fire Department responded to a fire at The Paddock Club apartment complex at Centre Point Boulevard Friday evening.
The incident happened around 6:30 p.m., and the cause of the fire was determined to be a cooking fire. The apartment also has water damage.
A cat was killed in the fire, and one resident was displaced.
TFD posted a Facebook Live video while on scene on their Facebook page.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.