Cooking with Will: Peanut butter and jelly cake
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - WCTV Chef Will Ward joined the Eyewitness News at noon to demonstrate his recipe for peanut butter and jelly cake.
1 box of your your favorite white or yellow cake mix (or homemade recipe)
1 cup of the jelly of your choice
1/2 cup of flour
1. Make the cake according to the box instructions.
2. Add the jelly and add the flour if the batter looks too stiff.
3. Cook and cool completely.
2 1/2 sticks of butter
1/3 cup shortening
1/4 cup butter milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp. Salt
1. Beat together the butter, shortening, buttermilk, sour cream, salt and peanut butter with a mixer on medium for 2 minutes.
2. Add the powdered sugar and mix for 5 minutes.
3. Either use immediately or store in the fridge for up to a month.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.